Monday, September 1, 2008

Hurricane Winds

I know this sounds a little crazy, but I love the feel of hurricane winds. Not when it is pouring rain and horrible outside, but when the winds come on shore before the hurricane hits. Last night I was cooking chicken on the grill and it felt like heaven outside. I just stood out on my back patio and let the wind blow through my hair and watched the stars. I know I inherited this love of weather, in general, from my daddy. We are the only two people I know that love to just sit and watch the weather channel for long periods of time...over and over. When there is a tornado warning we put the children in a safe place and we go see where the weather is. If we know it is directly on us we get in the closet with the babies but until then, we have to watch it. Anyway, I know this has nothing to do with photography but I just wanted you all to know I was still here. I have been so busy the past few weeks I just haven't had time to post. The next few weeks I have some really exciting things going on. I will let you in on more of that at the beginning of next week. Also this week I will be posting more engagement and bridal pics of some of the weddings coming up. I am slam packed between now and the second week of November, which I am so happy about. I hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its crazy, but I do the same thing! I LOVE to smell the rain before I feel it, and I also like the cool breeze and colorful skies as a storm approaches... Its neat that we share this! Keep up the good work :)

About Me

My photo
Spring has been a professional photographer for four years. Spring is located in the perfect place to service both Prattville and Selma, Alabama...as well as the surrounding areas. Spring is also available for destination weddings. Please contact Spring for pricing information and date availability.