Thursday, September 4, 2008

Song of the Day!

During the week of September 8th , I am sponsoring the "Song of the Day" on Mix 103. The studio will be mentioned on WSFA at 5:45 in the morning...yes I know, reeeallly early :0) and again throughout the day. If you are an early riser, tune in. They will play the song on Mix between the 8 and 9 o'clock hours. I am giving away a $65 gift certificate each day to the winner. This is just the beginning...I have even more to announce at the end of next week! I am having so much fun and can't wait for next week!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring has been a professional photographer for four years. Spring is located in the perfect place to service both Prattville and Selma, Alabama...as well as the surrounding areas. Spring is also available for destination weddings. Please contact Spring for pricing information and date availability.