Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Featured Gallery....JT & Leanne

I had the extreme pleasure of photographing JT & Leanne from the Mix 103 morning show and their girls this past Saturday. They wanted to have their pictures taken with downtown Prattville as the backdrop. As usual, we had quite the 45 minute adventure. Their children were precious and of course I am a little biased because I also have three daughters. It was a sneak peek into my future! Each girl had such individual personalities and each one was so adorable! They were a ball to work with. JT & Leanne were also good sports despite the fact that Leanne hates mud :0) I just want to thank them for allowing me to spend time with them this weekend and for being so adventurous ! I look forward to working with them over the next few weeks. I'll let you in on more about that next Friday! You can check out a few of their pics in the "featured" section of my website. Have a great week!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring has been a professional photographer for four years. Spring is located in the perfect place to service both Prattville and Selma, Alabama...as well as the surrounding areas. Spring is also available for destination weddings. Please contact Spring for pricing information and date availability.