Friday, September 5, 2008

Featured Gallery...Kimberly & Joe

What can I say...we had so much fun. Kimberly brought her precious little dog, Saige, to the shoot in hopes of getting some pics with her. At our first destination, sweet little Saige locked herself ,as well as the keys, in the car. For those of you that know where I live, we were there but about five miles deeper into the woods, on a dirt road, down by the creek. Of course we had no cell service, well I take that back. We did have cell service if you stood on one leg, facing north, and held on to a tree limb. Anyway, loooong story short, after about an hour, my handy dandy brother Aden came and saved the day with a clothes hanger. Needless to say, the rest of the day Saige behaved perfectly. I think it scared her to death.
Joe and Kimberly were also great sports. If it had been my husband and the dog had locked the keys in the car, he could not have looked so peaceful in the pictures. In fact, we would have probably just gone home. So thank you Joe for being relaxed despite it all. You both were so much fun to work with! I wish you well with your marriage and I'll see you at Sam's wedding. Have a great week!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring has been a professional photographer for four years. Spring is located in the perfect place to service both Prattville and Selma, Alabama...as well as the surrounding areas. Spring is also available for destination weddings. Please contact Spring for pricing information and date availability.