Thursday, September 4, 2008

Welcome Blake!

I am so happy to announce that I have a new assistant! His name is Blake and he attends Marbury High School. He plans on attending Savana School of Art and Design next fall. He is such an awesome young man and has such potential in the art and photography field. He will be helping me with all of my weddings coming up and could not have come around at any better time. I look forward to teaching him the little I know and also learning from him. Welcome Blake...I am so glad to have you!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring has been a professional photographer for four years. Spring is located in the perfect place to service both Prattville and Selma, Alabama...as well as the surrounding areas. Spring is also available for destination weddings. Please contact Spring for pricing information and date availability.