Monday, September 22, 2008

Awesome Weekend!! (My Feet Still Hurt)

I had the most wonderful time this weekend! I shot two weddings and like I said in the title, my feet still hurt! I got the extreme pleasure of doing Melissa and Will's wedding ,as well as, De and Nathan's wedding. The first wedding was at a small quaint church in Milton, Al. The ceremony was one of the sweetest I have ever heard. The way that Will looked at Melissa was priceless. You know that a man truly loves the woman he's with when you see how he looks at her. Will couldn't take his eyes off of Melissa for the rest of the day. Sweet, sweet, sweet! Every girl dreams of having someone look at her the way Will looks at Melissa. I wish you so much joy in the future.
De and Nathan had a beautiful ceremony as well. As usual, with both weddings, I got a little emotional! De and Nathan have been together for quite some time and to see them finally get married was precious. Their reception was also quite eventful! The fire alarm went off in the building before the reception got started good. We all had to evacuate the building and go across the street! We did get some awesome pics of De and the girls by the fire truck! By the way, for future reference, don't get ON the fire truck! We had a great time and I also wish De and Nathan many years of happiness!

I will post some preview pictures soon of both weddings! I'm a little behind so I promise I will get busy this week! I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring has been a professional photographer for four years. Spring is located in the perfect place to service both Prattville and Selma, Alabama...as well as the surrounding areas. Spring is also available for destination weddings. Please contact Spring for pricing information and date availability.