Saturday, August 16, 2008

Featured Gallery....Sam & Clint

My dear friend Ginger introduced me to one of the sweetest couples I have ever met...Sam & Clint. I photographed their engagement pics yesterday and had the best time...as I do every time I do engagement shoots. It is so fun getting to know the couples before their wedding day. Sam & Clint were such good sports and did above and beyond everything I asked of them. Clint is an especially good poser :0) We got in the creek, sand, and under a bridge and much more. Thank goodness we didn't see any snakes, but we did see one black widow spider (yuk!). Anyway, we had a ball and just wait until you see Sam's beautiful hair. It is so not fair! I hope you enjoy them and have a great week!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

I saw the pictures of Sam and Clint. They are absolutely beautiful. If I didn't already have the two most wonderful brothers in the world, Clint would be my number one choice. Thanks for taking care of him on his special day. Doesn't he look handsome?! ... As usual, I like the back and white pics best...keep up the good work!

About Me

My photo
Spring has been a professional photographer for four years. Spring is located in the perfect place to service both Prattville and Selma, Alabama...as well as the surrounding areas. Spring is also available for destination weddings. Please contact Spring for pricing information and date availability.