Monday, August 11, 2008

Summer's Over....

Well, we stretched our summer out as far as we could. Our school start date was delayed last week because they had not finished remodeling the bathrooms. We got three extra days of summer that we all needed desperately. Saturday night, I got to spend time with some of my dearest friends in the world at my friend Virginia's house. We had the best time just running our mouths and eating yummy food. We tried to take advantage of every second of our three extra days. Last night about 8:00 we got off our friend's boat for our farewell to summer ride. It felt wonderful. Has it ever felt this good in August? To tell the truth, we could have used a sweater after the sun went down. It was so relaxing and peaceful. I just wanted to tell our friends John and Linda how much we appreciate the boat rides and sausage. Anyway, I hope you all have a great school year. I know that I am rested and ready to go.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring has been a professional photographer for four years. Spring is located in the perfect place to service both Prattville and Selma, Alabama...as well as the surrounding areas. Spring is also available for destination weddings. Please contact Spring for pricing information and date availability.