Saturday, August 9, 2008

Megan and Luke

As I promised, I have added a "featured" section on my website. This week I have chosen to feature Megan and Luke. I have posted just a few of my favorite pics from each of their sessions. Their wedding is now in less than a month so I chose to honor them first. They are getting married on Main Street, at the fountain, in our beautiful downtown Prattville on September 6th. We are so excited and just know this will be a wedding to remember. I hope you all have a great week and don't forget to check out the "featured" section and get a peek at the precious couple.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring has been a professional photographer for four years. Spring is located in the perfect place to service both Prattville and Selma, Alabama...as well as the surrounding areas. Spring is also available for destination weddings. Please contact Spring for pricing information and date availability.