Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Love of My Family

Yesterday, I had the extreme pleasure of getting to sit with my cousin Kelley and have a peaceful conversation. We taught together for three years but rarely got sit for more than our 15 minute break and talk. Even during our breaks, we were still surrounded by over 100 teenagers. Anyway, we sent our children to my house yesterday and she and I got to sit and talk and laugh by the pool. After spending this precious time with her, I have realized something I have known all along. Wasting time on petty day to day worries shouldn't be what life is made of. Life is about loving the ones you are with and that love you back. I want to once again tell my family and dear, dear friends that although I don't get to sit for hours and talk with you as often as I would like that I love you all very much and our love for each other is worth it's weight in gold (quote by Kori). So today, I want to encourage the few that actually read this to love each other with all of your heart and in the end there will be no regrets.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Spring,
I just wanted you to know how blessed I am to have you as a "sister". I have known so much joy being a part of your family and I know there will be much more to come. I couldn't have asked for better in-laws. Y'all are the best.
I'm so proud of what you've accomplished. Your love for people shines through each and every picture you take. I love you so much and can't wait to see the pictures to come, I know they will be gorgeous and inspirational. Thank you for loving me, despite all my faults and being such a wonderful friend. I love you so much.

Andi

Kelley Bert said...

Spring,

Just wanted to tell you that I enjoyed our talk. One thing that I've realized this summer is that life is short and precious. We need to make the most of the time that we have with our friends and family. You are not only my cousin but a good friend. I wish you lots of luck with your business. You'll do great. Your pictures are beautiful. I'll miss you at school this year. I know Ryan will miss you to.
Love you,

Kelley

About Me

My photo
Spring has been a professional photographer for four years. Spring is located in the perfect place to service both Prattville and Selma, Alabama...as well as the surrounding areas. Spring is also available for destination weddings. Please contact Spring for pricing information and date availability.