Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Featured Gallery

I just wanted to give you all a heads up for something very special. Beginning this Saturday, I will be posting different engagement sessions, bridal portraits, or wedding pics to my new "featured gallery" section of my website. Each week, I will post a different set of pics so you can get a glimpse of what is going on in my bridal world. I have such a blast spending time with each of the couples and I especially enjoy the sessions because I see them as an opportunity to get to know them before the big day. I have made some wonderful lifelong friends shooting weddings. Anyway, if you have time each week, take a peek at what we're up to. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

About Me

My photo
Spring has been a professional photographer for four years. Spring is located in the perfect place to service both Prattville and Selma, Alabama...as well as the surrounding areas. Spring is also available for destination weddings. Please contact Spring for pricing information and date availability.