Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Looking forward to this weekend!

Saturday will be my last official wedding for this year! I have had a ball spending time with each of the families I have met this past year! I am so blessed to be able to meet and get to know so many of you that I would not have otherwise met. I look forward to getting to know the brides and grooms for the next year as well.
This past weekend I got the pleasure of spending time with Jessica and Trey . They are my bride and groom for this Saturday. Jessica is the sister of one of my other brides from this year. (Can you imagine having two daughters marry in one year?) They are such a sweet couple and I know their wedding will also be so sweet and beautiful.
I want to once again offer my congratulations to all of the couples from this past year and thank you all for choosing me. Kyle and Leslie, Jamilla and Ruark, Dawn and Carl, Stephanie and Corey, Megan and Luke, De and Nathan, Melissa and Will, Mallory and Christopher, Sam and Clint, Jeanna and Chris, and last but not least, Jessica and Trey! I wish you all a lifetime of happiness!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring has been a professional photographer for four years. Spring is located in the perfect place to service both Prattville and Selma, Alabama...as well as the surrounding areas. Spring is also available for destination weddings. Please contact Spring for pricing information and date availability.