Monday, October 27, 2008

Trying to Catch Up!

Okay, I can now officially get busy finishing all of my editing! I have had the best time ever the past two months with all of my weddings and now I can catch everyone else up. I promise I am getting to you soon! I have one more wedding for this season and will be taking a very short break before the next season is up and roaring! I did have time this morning to post a snipet of one of the latest weddings in the "featured" section of my website. If you have time, stop by and take a look! I hope you all have a great week ...talk to you again soon!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring has been a professional photographer for four years. Spring is located in the perfect place to service both Prattville and Selma, Alabama...as well as the surrounding areas. Spring is also available for destination weddings. Please contact Spring for pricing information and date availability.