Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!!

I really hate to do this, but I wanted to let you all know that I am booked solid through the end of November and will have only limited availability in December. I am so thankful that my calendar is full but I have had to turn away a few already. I am taking the last two weeks of December off to spend at home with my children but will be back in the office and ready to roll January 6th. I hope this doesn't put a kink in your photo plans. Despite not taking individual appointments, I will still be available to book weddings. You can contact me through the website or give me a call. I will also continue to keep you up to date on my blod. Also, stop and check out the website over the next few days...I will loading several of my most recent weddings and don't want you to miss out!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring has been a professional photographer for four years. Spring is located in the perfect place to service both Prattville and Selma, Alabama...as well as the surrounding areas. Spring is also available for destination weddings. Please contact Spring for pricing information and date availability.