Monday, December 15, 2008

Just Catching Up...Again!!!!

I just wanted to check in with everyone for a second. I have been soooo behind because of unexpected mishaps, sick children. and a surprise trip to Pigeon Forge. I promise all will be caught up by the end of this week. My babies have been sick so I just loaded up my computer and worked mostly from home this weekend. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. If you have any questions, email me and I will get back to you ASAP. I hope you all have a great Christmas! I can't wait to see you again!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring has been a professional photographer for four years. Spring is located in the perfect place to service both Prattville and Selma, Alabama...as well as the surrounding areas. Spring is also available for destination weddings. Please contact Spring for pricing information and date availability.