Saturday, January 10, 2009

Join Us on January 18th at the All About Weddings Bridal Gala!

We are so excited! Our first bridal show of the year is next Sunday, January 18th at the new and fabulous Renaissance Spa and Hotel in downtown Montgomery. Please come by and visit our booth ! Because I am so excited about this Gala, I am offering a 10% discount to every bride visits my booth at this event. I can't wait to see and finally meet so many of you! I hope you all have a fantastic week and I will see you next Sunday! Don't forget!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring has been a professional photographer for four years. Spring is located in the perfect place to service both Prattville and Selma, Alabama...as well as the surrounding areas. Spring is also available for destination weddings. Please contact Spring for pricing information and date availability.