Monday, January 19, 2009

Had a Ball At the Bridal Show!

I had a ball yesterday at the Bridal show. I could have not moved all of my mess without my dear brother Todd. I know I am going to owe him FOREVER but I enjoyed spending the day with him. I also had so much fun getting to know all of the vendors around me. I met Shae Owens, a fellow photographer... awesome!, & DJ's at large...great guys, and I got to visit with a lot of people I already knew...Kim Box, Josh, & Aubrey, Jackie from Dana's Floral Designs, Aunt Pam from Incredible Edibles, and Amy Townson from Distinctive Designs. There were so many talented people at the show and I am so glad that I am not a bride and having to choose who to use for what...so many awesome choices! Anyway, I mostly enjoyed visiting with all of the brides, their mothers, and friends. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. Hope to see you all again soon. Thanks for making my day FUN! Have a great week!
~Spring

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring has been a professional photographer for four years. Spring is located in the perfect place to service both Prattville and Selma, Alabama...as well as the surrounding areas. Spring is also available for destination weddings. Please contact Spring for pricing information and date availability.