Friday, January 30, 2009

I am soooo excited!!!

I booked my 5th wedding for the week yesterday and I am so happy! Having gone through October, November, and December with nothing...this week has been a God send.
I am completely booked for June...all four weeks...what was I thinking...just kidding, I am thrilled and can't wait for April to get here. April begins my busy wedding spring and summer season. I have so many ideas and can't wait to try them out on my brides! If any of you have any ideas, as always, feel free to let me know..I am up for just about anything.

And to all of you that always support and pray for me, Thank you! You all don't know what you mean to me!

I hope you all have a fabulous week!
~Spring B.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring has been a professional photographer for four years. Spring is located in the perfect place to service both Prattville and Selma, Alabama...as well as the surrounding areas. Spring is also available for destination weddings. Please contact Spring for pricing information and date availability.