Thursday, November 6, 2008

Autumn!!!

As you all know, autumn is the most wonderful and beautiful time of year! The leaves are amazing this year and I cannot get enough of them. I know this sounds a little quirky but every night the past two weeks, my husband, children, and I have built a fire outside and watched for shooting stars. Every night we have been out there we have seen at least two. My babies get so excited! Kendall, my youngest, will scream at the top of her lungs..."shooting tar!" God's creation is so wonderful and exact. I just wanted to write this quick little note so that if anyone is really reading it, they will take time to enjoy and truly experience the world around them. Don't just walk blindly! I hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

The 500 Mile Challenge said...

I love it! The boys have friends over tonight and we're doing the exact same thing. Thanks for the reminder to stop and enjoy the beauty of creation. :)
Janice Stockman

About Me

My photo
Spring has been a professional photographer for four years. Spring is located in the perfect place to service both Prattville and Selma, Alabama...as well as the surrounding areas. Spring is also available for destination weddings. Please contact Spring for pricing information and date availability.