Monday, May 19, 2008

Weddings, Weddings, Weddings

This week has been awesome! I must admit that I have been a little nervous quitting my 9 to 5. But as usual, God took over and let me know that everything was going to be great! I have booked four weddings just this week and tentatively three more. My Autumn and Winter calendar have almost filled up completely. I am so excited and am looking forward to the weddings I have booked this summer as well as the ones later in the year. I have the absolute best job in the world! Every Saturday when I go to work, I get to meet bunches of new people and experience love at it's finest. It can't get any better than this!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring has been a professional photographer for four years. Spring is located in the perfect place to service both Prattville and Selma, Alabama...as well as the surrounding areas. Spring is also available for destination weddings. Please contact Spring for pricing information and date availability.