Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Only 30 More Days!

I don't know how many of you have children out there, but I have three busy and beautiful girls. Every year my Daddy and Mama take the entire family to the beach. When I say entire family I mean Daddy, Mama, my hubbby, my three girls, my brother A., his wife and his two children, my brother T and his girlfriend. We ALL stay in one big room and have a blast! Anyway, my Daddy and my children begin the beach countdown in January every year. It gives them something to look forward to after Christmas. I am so happy we are now within a month of the trip. During the last few weeks of waiting, Daddy will begin to plan our meals and download coupons from restaurants off the Internet (the Oyster House is his all time favorite-- you get so much for you money:0). He will also start vacuum sealing every piece of meat he owns to take down there to put on the grill. During this last month Mama will also go shopping and buy Daddy the famous white shirt. It really makes me laugh every year because she buys the exact same white shirt and Daddy wears it practically every night. I don't know why she even packs anything else. Every now and then she will throw in a color or two, but she doesn't vary in the style. We have so many memories and jokes that will carry on with us for the rest of our lives. I hope that you make the best of every second you have with your family. My parents are the best and I am so blessed to have been a part of their lives!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring has been a professional photographer for four years. Spring is located in the perfect place to service both Prattville and Selma, Alabama...as well as the surrounding areas. Spring is also available for destination weddings. Please contact Spring for pricing information and date availability.