Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Legacy Pictures

The governor reception pictures are finally up! Woo! Hoo! I apologize for the delay but we have been extremely busy and we had a few technical difficulties. They are now ready to view in the "featured" section of our website and will be available to purchase tomorrow in the "Clients" section. I hope this delay hasn't caused any problems. Thank you so much for being patient with me. If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call. 334-399-4649. Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring has been a professional photographer for four years. Spring is located in the perfect place to service both Prattville and Selma, Alabama...as well as the surrounding areas. Spring is also available for destination weddings. Please contact Spring for pricing information and date availability.