Friday, May 16, 2008

Last Week of School

For those of you who do not know, I also teach school. I taught 7th, 8th, and 9th grade science this past year. I have decided not to return next year and to work full time at the new studio. Thank goodness we only have three days left. For those of you out there that are teachers, you know the pain I am going through during these last days. The children have literally lost their minds and are just as ready as I am to begin their summer. Anyway, hats off to all of you who are teachers or parents of teenagers. Your job is tougher than any other on the planet!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring has been a professional photographer for four years. Spring is located in the perfect place to service both Prattville and Selma, Alabama...as well as the surrounding areas. Spring is also available for destination weddings. Please contact Spring for pricing information and date availability.