Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Leaving on A Jet Plane

I am so excited for this weekend to finally get here! I am going to Chicago for a destination wedding! I am also very nervous because I have a slight fear of flying, especially in yucky weather. And to add to my fear, the forecast shows a storm for Thursday that stretches from Prattville up to Chicago. Woo! Hoo! I have been praying hard for my nerves to be settled for this trip. I know it will be fine. It is only a two hour flight.

Anyway, the couple I am going to photograph is beautiful and equally as beautiful is their love story. I will tell you more about their story next week when I return with the photos. We are going to have a blast. Two of my dearest friends in the world are going with me, Susan and Ginger. No telling what we will get into way up there! Pray for me, pleeeaaase!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Spring - You will have a wonderful time! No doubt the pictures will be absolutely beautiful - they always are! Have a great trip!
Adrienne

About Me

My photo
Spring has been a professional photographer for four years. Spring is located in the perfect place to service both Prattville and Selma, Alabama...as well as the surrounding areas. Spring is also available for destination weddings. Please contact Spring for pricing information and date availability.