Thursday, April 16, 2009

Just the Beginning!!

Saturday begins my busy and fabulous wedding season for the spring, then...it moves right into the summer season!! I'm so excited and cannot wait to see what this season has in store for all of us! I love new beginnings and so happy about this one! Check back to keep up with all of my beautiful brides and their grooms as we travel through this exciting time!
I want to wish all the best to this Saturday's couple, Amanda & Ty! I know you will have a lifetime of happiness and I thank you for choosing me to capture your amazing day!
I hope you all have a great week!
~Spring B.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring has been a professional photographer for four years. Spring is located in the perfect place to service both Prattville and Selma, Alabama...as well as the surrounding areas. Spring is also available for destination weddings. Please contact Spring for pricing information and date availability.