Friday, April 3, 2009

Bridal & Engagement Sessions at Beautiful Orange Beach!!

Woo Hoo! We're going to beautiful Orange Beach for Bridal and Engagement sessions the entire month of June! Only one session per day will be available because as always, I like to give complete attention to each of my clients. Appointments are booking quickly, so if you are interested call and reserve yours soon. Saturday dates are NOT available because of previously booked weddings, but most other days are available for booking. If you have any questions, I would love to hear from you!
I'm so excited summer is almost here! I hope you all have a great week!
~Spring B.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring has been a professional photographer for four years. Spring is located in the perfect place to service both Prattville and Selma, Alabama...as well as the surrounding areas. Spring is also available for destination weddings. Please contact Spring for pricing information and date availability.