Friday, April 24, 2009

First Wedding of the Season...Amanda & Ty

I had so much fun spending the day with Amanda & Ty this past Saturday. Their wedding was held at the beautiful antebellum home, Buena Vista, in Prattville, Alabama. It was filled with details that truly defined them as a couple. The ceremony was held on the front porch of the home. Flowers by Lori did a fantastic job on the flowers and Kevin Tolver (DJ) kept everyone moving on the dance floor. It will be a night we will always remember! Thank you so much for allowing me into your family for one day~I truly had a blast!


I hope you all enjoy a few preview shots of the day as much as I do!



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring has been a professional photographer for four years. Spring is located in the perfect place to service both Prattville and Selma, Alabama...as well as the surrounding areas. Spring is also available for destination weddings. Please contact Spring for pricing information and date availability.