Thursday, April 30, 2009

Great Week!!

I am so happy and excited!! I have had so much fun this past week spending time with Madison! I did her bridal portraits on Saturday morning and her engagement shoot yesterday! We have had to reschedule so many times because of the rain and both were so thankful it all worked out! I finally met her precious "hubby to be" yesterday and he is equally as sweet as she is. It was such a pleasure getting to know both of them! I can't wait to share some of the images I captured from Madison's bridal shoot and their engagement shoot! FULL of beauty & fun!!!

I am also so excited about Lucy's wedding this Saturday! I know it will be beautiful and full of Queen Bs! (Ha!) I can't wait to capture their special day!!
I hope you all have a great weekend! I will post some of the images from Lucy's bridal shoot (after the wedding) and Madison & Perry's engagement shoot soon! I also have images from Cate & Brannon's wedding from last weekend!! Oh my goodnes...I am getting behind...I better get busy!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring has been a professional photographer for four years. Spring is located in the perfect place to service both Prattville and Selma, Alabama...as well as the surrounding areas. Spring is also available for destination weddings. Please contact Spring for pricing information and date availability.