Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Welcome to my new Intern!!!

I just wanted to say welcome to my new intern, Jessica Snellgrove! Jessica is from Troy State University and will be working with me throughout the summer! I'm so excited about teaching her and learning from her! I know that we will have so much fun together! Jessica begins working with me this Saturday and will travel with me to all of the weddings I have booked for the summer season!
I look forward to a fabulous summer with Jessica
I have several sessions I haven't posted yet so check back later this week..hopefully they will be up by then...I hope you all have a great week!
~Spring B.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring has been a professional photographer for four years. Spring is located in the perfect place to service both Prattville and Selma, Alabama...as well as the surrounding areas. Spring is also available for destination weddings. Please contact Spring for pricing information and date availability.