Monday, February 23, 2009

Cate & Brannon

Saturday afternoon, I had the pleasure of spending a couple of hours with one of the sweetest couples ever, Cate & Brannon. We walked and walked...up hill and down...and captured some of the sweetest images. I have known Cate for a long time and being the one chosen to capture her wedding etc. . has been such an honor. I had so much fun getting to know Brannon and I can't wait for their April wedding. You can check out more of their photos in the featured section of my website. I hope you all have a fabulous week!
~Spring B.






No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring has been a professional photographer for four years. Spring is located in the perfect place to service both Prattville and Selma, Alabama...as well as the surrounding areas. Spring is also available for destination weddings. Please contact Spring for pricing information and date availability.