Thursday, July 24, 2008

Weddings By Spring Bruner opening August 1st!

Spring Bruner Photography has moved to a new location. Woo! Hoo! My studio will be located in the very peaceful Hunt's Alley. It is in the cutest place ever and a little off the beaten path. It's just like I have walked back in time everytime I go there. It has hardwood floors, walls, and ceilings and is perfect for my style of photography. I can't wait to shoot my first bride there next week. She will be gorgeous! Stop by and see me next time you are downtown.

1 comment:

April said...

Congratulations on your new studio! I am so happy for you! You are such a talented photographer and a wonderful person. God Bless You!!

About Me

My photo
Spring has been a professional photographer for four years. Spring is located in the perfect place to service both Prattville and Selma, Alabama...as well as the surrounding areas. Spring is also available for destination weddings. Please contact Spring for pricing information and date availability.